Contractors are our highly valued partners. We realize the construction industry is a highly competitive business. With this understanding, we are committed to provide for our contractors:
1. A safe workforce with all the necessary safety certifications.
2. A drug free work force.
3. An qadequate supply of skilled workers to man their projects.
4. The ability to expand and diminish workforce as needed.
5. Experienced and qualified supervision.
6. Recruit ironworkers who are safe and capable craft workers.
7. Recruit the most qualified candidates for apprenticeship training.
8. State accredited training centers with cutting edge facilities.
9. Up-grade training to ensure our Journeyman’s knowledge and skill is current with the industries requirements.
10. Relief from the responsibility of administering health care and retirement benefits.
11. Assistance through I.M.P.A.C.T. to promote and grow their businesses.
12. A simple means of tracking and verifying certifications and training.
13. An ample supply of certified AWS welders.
14. With tradesman who have agreed to uphold the Ironworkers Standard of Excellence. (Can be read on this page)
We are proactive in our two-fold recruitment efforts.
Our philosophy is that a top notch Apprentice candidate, given high quality training, will result in an excellent Ironworker.
This belief is what motivates us to reach out to: Military Veterans, Technical Schools, Welding Schools, Middle, Junior and High schools.
Our goal is to discover motivated people who desire to become the safest, most productive and skilled ironworkers in the world.
2. EXPERIENCED IRONWORKERS:
We canvas the Southeastern States to identify and recruit skilled Ironworkers to become a part of our Local Union and join our workforce.
To learn more Click Here
B. H. Craig Construction Company
BCS Construction, Inc.
BSE Industrial Contractors, Inc.
BWX Technologies, Inc.
Barnhart Crane & Rigging Company
Bechtel Construction Company
Case Foundation Company
Chattanooga Boiler and Tank Company
Chattanooga Crane Rentals, LLC
Concrete Cutting Systems, Inc.
Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC
Correct Construction, Inc.
Davis & Hayes Reinforcing Steel
Day & Zimmermann
Duncan Machinery Movers, Inc.
East Tennessee Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
Evans Construction Company, Inc.
G & R Mineral Services, Inc.
G & R Plant Maintenance, Inc.
Gem Technologies, Inc.
H.H. Brown Harris Demolition, LLC
Industrial Contractors, Inc. - Skanska
L. E. Myers Company
McAbee Construction, Inc.
Miller Electrical Contractors, Inc.
Raines Brothers, Inc.
Sentry Steel Service Company, Inc.
Southern Steel & Construction, LLC
Tri-State Ironworks, Inc.
Whitehead Electric Company
Williams Enterprises of Georgia, Inc.
Williams Plant Services, LLC
Iron Workers Standard of Excellence
Are some of the most significant programs recently initiated at the Ironworkers International Union. The International Association recognized an opportunity to try and address issues internally by developing and implementing the Ironworkers' Standards of Excellence.
Click Here for the full version of the Iron Workers Standard of Excellence.
To Learn More Watch Some of Our Videos Below:
• Skilled Ironworker can save you millions.
• Better People, Better Built.
If you have any questions regarding our
Contractors or any other information on this page,
please fill out the form to the left with specific details.
Once you submit your inquiry we will reach out
to you as soon as we can.
Thank You as we look forward to hearing from you!